Technology Leader and Manufacturer of CIPP Epoxy Systems
CPD Cured in Place Pipe Epoxy Resin Systems
Your pipe repair projects become easier with our system, which uses a single epoxy resin with multiple hardener options to allow for varied curing speeds. Simply select your desired hardener speed and proceed! While our products will cure at ambient temperature, we recommend curing with hot water or steam.
Cured in Place Epoxy Resins
- Both 4 to 1 and 2 to 1 by volume mix ratio products. Choose the mix that suits your needs.
- Cured by hot water or steam (175F to 300F).
- Compatability tested with a variety of felts to ensure successful results
- Value priced
About Cured-in-Place Pipe Systems
- CIPP may be used to repair many types of pipe material including concrete, steel, cast iron, corrugated metal, PVC, clay, and Orangeburg pipes.
- The smooth and durable epoxy lining improves flow, resists waste buildup, and prevents clogs from forming.
- CIPP is becoming a widely utilized trenchless method to repair aging infrastructure worldwide. It requires little to no digging, potentially eliminating the need to excavate old pipes, and significantly less time to complete than other repair methods.
Proven Results in CIPP Since 2005
CIPP Epoxy Products
Resin CPD 4210A, 4 : 1 Mix Ratio with Four Hardener Options
- One resin and four hardeners based on your application
- 4 to 1 Mix Ratio by Volume
Resin CPD 4210A, 2 : 1 Mix Ratio with Three Hardener Options
- One resin and three hardeners based on your application.
- 2 to 1 Mix Ratio by Volume
* The combination of CPD resin 4210A and hardener 4232B is a chemically resistent product that can withstand exposure to sulfuric acid.
Try our CIPP Epoxy Systems Risk-Free
To receive a free sample or to speak to a real person about your needs, please submit the form below. We will respond within 24 hours on business days.
Do you want your own brand?
Talk to us about private labeling a CIPP Epoxy Resin for your business. Submit the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours on business days.