Use TinSil® Series liquid silicone rubbers to manufacture high-performance silicone molds and silicone parts.
TinSil® rubbers are tin-cured (also known as condensation cure), room-temperature curing silicones. Molds made from these rubbers exhibit high tear strength, good release properties, and resistance to high temperatures.
Select a product line below to learn more or continue to scroll to review product line features and common applications:
Product Line Features
- Type: Tin-cured (condensation-cured) silicone rubber
- Room-temperature curing (RTV)
- A wide range of durometers
- A variety of pot life and demold times
- High temperature resistance on select products (up to 600°F)
- Accelerators, thickeners, pigments and other accessories that adjust the liquid and cured properties of the silicone
- Silicone molds can be used to cast a variety of materials, including: polyurethane, polyester and epoxy resin, polyurethane foam, low melting metals, concrete, plaster, wax, and more.
Theming & Attractions
Tooling & Composites
Millwork & Ornamentation