Use Polytek® self-skinning, polyurethane foams to make lightweight rigid or flexible parts.
PolyFoam Series foams are two-part, self-skinning polyurethane systems that are used to cast lightweight rigid or flexible objects with densities in the range of 3 to 20 lb/ft³. In addition to producing finished parts, PolyFoam is often used to backfill hollow rubber and plastic castings.
Since these products are self-skinning, cast parts will capture full surface detail of the mold used. PolyFoam systems find numerous uses in commercial, industrial, hobby, craft, prop and display applications.
Product Line Features
- Type: Two-part polyurethane foam
- Room temperature curing (RTV)
- Many easy 1A:1B mix ratios
- Rigid & flexible systems
- Cast parts with 3 to 20 lb/ft³ densities
- Can be colored with PolyColor Dyes
Theming & Attractions