Use platinum-cured silicone foam to make parts or backfill other materials.
PlatSil® SiliFoam is a two-part, platinum-cured silicone casting foam with a free-rise density of 15 lb/ft³. SiliFoam can be used for many applications, but is often used in conjunction with PlatSil® Gel Silicone Rubber to create prosthetic appliances. The weight of large prosthetic appliances can be reduced by back-filling surface layers of PlatSil® Gels with low-density SiliFoam.
Product Line Features
- Type: Two-part platinum-cured silicone foam
- Room-temperature curing (RTV)
- 15 lb/ft³ free-rise density
- 1:1 Mix Ratio
- Fast 30-minute demold time
- Can be used to conjunction with Silicone Color Pigments to create foam of any color
Medical Modeling & Simulation
Theming & Attractions