PlatSil® 71/73 Part X Accelerator accelerates the pour times and demold times of PlatSil® products. The addition of 1% Part X to the total mixed weight decreases the pour time to ~1/3 the normal pour time. The addition of 2% decreases the normal pour time to ~1/4. The addition of 3% decreases the normal pour time to ~1/6. The demold time will also be reduced. Experiment on a small scale before making a larger mix. NOTES: Add Part X to Part B prior to mixing with Part A. For additional information, read the Technical Bulletin associated with your product.
FOR INDUSTRIAL/PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Need assistance in selecting a product?
We’re here to help you along the way.CONTACT US